Council revises TQR and Accreditation regulations
December 12 2014
Council recently approved changes to the Teachers’ Qualifications and Accreditation regulations that affect program providers and College membership requirements.
- new program options:
- a single-degree integrated teacher education program
- a combined general education and technological education teacher education program
- changes to program and certification requirements for multi-session teacher education programs
- new and renamed Additional Qualification programs
- revised admission requirements for selected Additional Qualifications
- changes to the size and composition of accreditation panels
- alterations to the accreditation appeal process.
See the amended regulations (Teachers’ Qualifications, Accreditation) and a memo describing the changes from the Registrar to stakeholders.