The Ontario College of Teachers licenses, governs and regulates the Ontario teaching profession in the public interest.
You can find information about teaching jobs in Ontario and the rest of Canada by visiting Education Canada and Teach in Ontario.
Interested in getting email alerts when new employment opportunities at the College are posted? Visit this page to sign up.
Ontario College of Teachers is an equal opportunity employer committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environmentWe will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection processTo advise us of your accommodation needs, please use this formInformation received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Apply now for current openings at the College.
Looking for an internship, co-op placement or articling opportunity at the College?
The College regularly communicates with appropriate education institutions in OntarioPlease check with your College’s or University’s internship or co-op officeYou can also contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Systems Analyst, Information Technology Unit
Corporate and Council Services Department
, Category 5 - Salary Range $81,361 - $120,475
As a member of our fast-paced, customer-centric Information Technology
team, you help to drive decisions into practice and practice into
meaningful results. You’re a forward-looking and driven, experienced
business systems analyst able to develop, implement and automate business
processes and services. You understand business objectives and requirements
and can design automated information systems. You provide top-line customer
service to all internal and external clients to ensure solid bottom-line
outcomes. Only when the organization succeeds do you consider your work a
As our Business/Systems Analyst, you will:
- Work with business subject matter experts to elicit high-level and
detailed requirements and to capture business needs.
- Clearly articulate and document business and system requirements.
- Assess the risks of various solutions and prioritize competing business
- Lead design reviews and presentations to communicate systems designs and
to validate proposed solutions.
- Evaluate software for application to business needs maintaining a high-level knowledge of the College’s business activities and how College
applications integrate with one another and with various units' operations.
- Obtain key inputs from solution architecture and development teams and
identify solution interdependencies.
- Manage ongoing relationships with business partners to drive satisfaction
with IT unit.
- Proactively resolve customer satisfaction issues.
- Research current and emerging technologies to improve business systems.
- Be responsible for other duties as assigned by Manager of Information
Your Education, Skills and Experience include:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in Business and/or Computer Science.
- Five to seven years of demonstrated experience in the field.
- Strong working knowledge of Client Relationship Management (CRM)
platforms and business processes (Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred).
- CCBA/CBAP Certification.
- Expert knowledge about business process analysis, systems analysis,
system specification, end-to-end process flow, software development life
cycle, logical design, physical implementation.
- Strong organization, verbal and written communications and interviewing
- Demonstrated initiative, creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task with a high degree of focus is essential.
Enjoy a collegial, fun-spirited work environment that promotes a strong
work-life balance, employee wellness and continued professional development
and offers a stellar benefits package.
To apply, please forward your resume and cover letter no later than August 25, 2017.
Ontario College of Teachers is an equal opportunity employer committed
to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work
environment. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the
Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with
Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and
selection process. Please advise the Human Resources Department to
ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this
process. Information received relating to accommodation measures will
be addressed confidentially.