Join us at a Council election information session in your region
September 29 2017
Want to make a difference in education? Interested in running for Council or know someone who is? Learn more about the 2018 election at an information session happening near you. Starting October 5, we will be holding information sessions across Ontario to provide you with important information about:
Eligibility requirements for Council positions
How to become a candidate
The role of Council, how it governs the College and the impact it has on Ontario’s education system
The benefits of serving on Council
The importance of voting
You can also hear directly from the Chair of Council, Angela De Palma, OCT, who will talk about her experience on Council.
We’ll be in the following cities on the following dates:
- October 5 – Toronto – 101 Bloor Street West
- October 24 – North Bay – 700 Lakeshore Drive
- October 26 – Thunder Bay – 550 Harbour Expressway
- October 30 – Peterborough – 150 George Street
- November 1 – Windsor – 1855 Huron Church Road
- November 2 – Ottawa – 200 Coventry Road
All sessions run from 3:45 – 5:00 p.m.
Please visit our election website for more information.