College will be renewing Additional Qualifications (AQs) in 2018
February 20 2018
The College will be renewing the following AQs in 2018:
- Actualisation linguistique en français/Programme d'appui aux nouveaux arrivants (ALF PANA)
- Honour Technological Education Specialist
- Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction
- Media Arts
- Orientation to Teaching in Ontario
- Teaching Students with Behavioural Needs
- Teaching Students with Communication Needs (Learning Disability)
- Teaching Students with Communication Needs (Speech and Language)
- Teaching Students with Intellectual Needs (Developmental Disability)
- Teaching Students with Intellectual Needs (Giftedness)
- Teaching Students with Intellectual Needs (Mild Intellectual Disability)
- Teaching in a French Immersion Setting
- Teaching Students with Multiple Needs
- Teaching Students with Physical Needs
Members of the teaching profession interested in participating in AQ policy development are invited to send your expression of interest to email@example.com.
Members interested in participating in other areas of AQ policy development are invited to complete the expression of interest form. Interested educators will be notified when opportunities become available.
Thank you for supporting continuing teacher education in Ontario.