101 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON, M5S 0A1
Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1-888-534-2222
Public presentations Learn how you can make a public presentation at a Council meeting.
Keep up to date by subscribing to The Standard newsletter.
Notice of Retirement Let us know if you are retiring.
Keep your status!
Looking for a College form? Find it on this page.
Can I Teach in Ontario?Use our questionnaire to learn if you are likely to meet our certification requirements.
Need to continue your application to the College? It's easy! Just log in to resume.
Connect with the organizations, institutions and individuals involved in education all across Ontario.
Are You a Parent?
Learn about the credentials and qualifications of your child’s teacher.
Invite a speaker The College Speakers Bureau can connect you with College professionals with expertise in the protection of the public interest.
College Leadership Learn more about the people who lead the College.
The start of a new school year can be hectic, so we've pulled together a collection of some of our most helpful back-to-school resources for teachers.
From insightful ebooks to essential back-to-school articles in Professionally Speaking, this collection will help you start the new year on the right foot.
• Time Saving Tech: Ten Essential Time Saving Teacher Tools
• Idea Box: Start The School Year Right With Over 33,000 Free Education Resources
• Tech It Up a Notch: Ten Easy Ways to Inject Tech Into Your Classroom This Year
• Bully Busters: How to Make Your Class Bully-free
• Six Back-to-School Survival Tips For New Administrators
• Class Rules: Ten Strategies For Guiding Your Class
• Surf These Sites: Eight Essential Sites to Bookmark This School Year
• Where to Turn When The Going Gets Tough
• Wise Words: Ten Tips for New Teachers, From Your Fellow OCTs
• Professional Practice: Giving Your Students a Warm Welcome
• Reach Before You Teach: Ignite Passion and Purpose in Your Classroom
• Finding Purpose, Balance, and Hope During Your First Years in the Classroom
• Ready-Set-Teach: 101 Tips for Classroom Success
• Curriculum Mapping: Step-by-step Guide for Creating Curriculum Year Overviews
• The Portable Mentor: Resource Guide for Entry-year Principals and Mentors
• A Teacher's Guide to Communicating With Parents
• Innovative instruction: Teaching Tools for Effective Student Learning
• Teaching Content Outrageously: Captivate Students and Accelerate Learning
• Making Good Teaching Great: Everyday Strategies for Teaching With Impact
• Grading Smarter, Not Harder: Assessment Strategies That Motivate Kids and Help Them Learn
Enhance your teaching specialties with an additional qualification course this school year.
Follow us on Pinterest for these and other back-to-school resources, and for more teaching resources for you and your classroom.
101 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON, M5S 0A1,
P: 416-961-8800 /
Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1-888-534-2222 /
F: 416-961-8822 /