Annual Meeting of Members rescheduled
May 12 2014
Ontario’s recently announced provincial election on June 12 has resulted in a change of plans. Because of the election, we’ve moved our Annual Meeting of Members and an Open House at the Margaret Wilson Library to October 1, 2014 to coincide with our Fall Council meeting.
- Dora Nipp, Human Rights Education and Change Specialist with the Ontario Human Rights Commission talk about “A Human Rights Framework for Diversity”
- Council Chair Liz Papadopoulos, OCT, report on Council activities over the last year
- CEO and Registrar Michael Salvatori, OCT, report on the College’s 2013-2014 initiatives.
Have Your Say:
- Ask questions about the College and how it relates to members and serves the public interest.
Mark this NEW date in your calendar now:
- Our open house at the College’s Margaret Wilson Library to see its full range of free services.
Wednesday, October 1, 2014
101 Bloor Street West, Toronto