101 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON, M5S 0A1
P: 416-961-8800
Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1-888-534-2222
F: 416-961-8822

Ontario College of Teachers logo

A teacher helps a student with their work

Find a Teacher

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?

The College can provide transcripts for most programs taken at former Ontario teachers' colleges that are now closed. Send a signed request to Membership Services either by email at info@oct.ca fax at 416-961-8822 or by mail to The Ontario College of Teachers, 101 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON M5S 0A1 and include:

  • your name and address (we will send you a copy of the transcripts)
  • the name and address of the person/institution where you would like the transcript sent
  • your registration number with the College (or your social insurance number)
  • name of the college and the years you attended
  • a fee of $24 (if paying by credit card include type of card (VISA or Mastercard), number, expiry date and name of cardholder)

We will return the $24 if we are unable to locate any records for you.

How helpful was this answer? *

(1=not helpful, 5=very helpful)

Still not finding the answers you need?
      Email us

      Call us at 416-961-8800 or toll free in Ontario at 1-888-534-2222

101 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON, M5S 0A1, P: 416.961.8800 / Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1.888.534.2222 / F: 416.961.8822 / info@oct.ca

© 2019 Ontario College of Teachers

Back To Top