Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get a transcript from a teachers' college that is now closed?
The College can provide transcripts for most programs taken at former
Ontario teachers' colleges that are now closed. Send a signed request to Membership
Services either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org fax at 416-961-8822 or by mail to The Ontario College of
Teachers, 101 Bloor Street West,
Toronto ON M5S 0A1 and include:
- your name and address (we will send you a copy of the transcripts)
- the name and address of the person/institution where you would like the
- your registration number with the College (or your social insurance number)
- name of the college and the years you attended
- a fee of $24 (if paying by credit card include type of card (VISA or Mastercard),
number, expiry date and name of cardholder)
We will return the $24 if we are unable to locate any records for you.