101 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON, M5S 0A1
P: 416-961-8800
Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1-888-534-2222
F: 416-961-8822

Ontario College of Teachers logo

Elementary student

Find a Teacher

Frequently Asked Questions

How can I get a copy of my tax receipt?

You are no longer required to include a copy of your tax receipt with your return. You can simply enter the amount of your annual fee payment on line 212 under Professional Fees.

You can print tax receipts for membership fees you've paid to the College through your private Members section account if necessary.

Client Services can also provide you with copies of tax receipts. Call 416-961-8800 or 1-888-534-2222 (toll-free in Ontario). The College will mail or fax the first copy of your current tax receipt to you free of charge but you will be charged $9 for any further requests or receipts for previous years.

How helpful was this answer? *

(1=not helpful, 5=very helpful)

Still not finding the answers you need?
      Email us

      Call us at 416-961-8800 or toll free in Ontario at 1-888-534-2222

101 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON, M5S 0A1, P: 416.961.8800 / Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1.888.534.2222 / F: 416.961.8822 / info@oct.ca

© 2019 Ontario College of Teachers

Back To Top