101 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON, M5S 0A1
P: 416-961-8800
Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1-888-534-2222
F: 416-961-8822

Ontario College of Teachers logo

Elementary student

Find a Teacher

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I go to obtain a Criminal Record Check Report?

All applicants to the College must provide an original Canadian criminal record check report.

The report must not be older than six months from the date the College receives it. The report must include your current and past full names. These will have to match your proof of identity documents.

The report must indicate that a search was done on all of your names (including first, middle, last and any former names) using the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) database.

How helpful was this answer? *

(1=not helpful, 5=very helpful)

Still not finding the answers you need?
      Email us

      Call us at 416-961-8800 or toll free in Ontario at 1-888-534-2222

101 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON, M5S 0A1, P: 416.961.8800 / Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1.888.534.2222 / F: 416.961.8822 / info@oct.ca

© 2019 Ontario College of Teachers

Back To Top