101 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON, M5S 0A1
P: 416-961-8800
Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1-888-534-2222
F: 416-961-8822

Ontario College of Teachers logo

Elementary student

Find a Teacher

Frequently Asked Questions

I would like to work as a teacher outside Ontario and understand I need a Statement of Professional Standing from the College. How do I get one?

Please send a signed request by email, mail or fax to:

Membership Services, Ontario College of Teachers
101 Bloor Street West
Toronto ON  M5S 0A1
Fax. 416-961-8822

Email: Info@oct.ca

Please include:

  • your name and address (we will send you a copy of the statement)
  • your College registration number (or Social Insurance Number)
  • the name and address of the institution where the statement is to be sent
  • $24 (if paying by VISA or Mastercard include the number, expiry date and name of cardholder).

The statement will indicate your academic and professional qualifications, teaching qualifications and standing with the College.

How helpful was this answer? *

(1=not helpful, 5=very helpful)

Still not finding the answers you need?
      Email us

      Call us at 416-961-8800 or toll free in Ontario at 1-888-534-2222

101 Bloor Street West, Toronto ON, M5S 0A1, P: 416.961.8800 / Toll Free (Ontario Only): 1.888.534.2222 / F: 416.961.8822 / info@oct.ca

© 2019 Ontario College of Teachers

Back To Top